Education Funding Concepts
College planning and funding concepts that make a difference!
To provide education, assistance and resources to every family desiring to improve the outcomes of the college planning and funding experience.
Insure that students get into college at the lowest cost possible by giving families the best tools and the best resources to select the college that best fits them, while insuring we have optimized the maximum monetary aid available to them regardless of their income.
Develop a customized, comprehensive approach that guides families through the college selection, college planning, and college funding process, stress free!
Our College Funding Plan vs the 529 Plan
Education Funding Concepts-college planning and funding concepts that make a difference.
We are the “Late –Stage” college planning specialists!
“We show families how to lower the out of pocket expense of paying for college”
How to pay less for college by maximizing your financial aid eligibility using long and short term tactics for reducing college costs-
Don’t pay the sticker price for college!!
Here’s our 4- Step Strategy to Improving College Affordability
- Free up money for college by reviewing the family’s finances
- Structure the family’s finances to reduce their Expected Family Contribution (EFC) (which increases aid eligibility)
- Match high “Gifting” colleges with the student’s career path.
- Appeal College Award Letters to optimize financial aid offer.
We assist your student for all undergraduate years with:
- Personalized student career assessment (based on skills, interests, etc.)
- SAT/ACT board exam test preparation
- Advanced college search and scholarship search
- Chance of enrollment analysis report
- FASFA/CSS Profile filing
- Maximizing financial aid eligibility to acquire scholarships, grants, and loans
Would you like to be able to compare multiple college and university’s total cost of attendance in a side by side comparison report?
Would you like to know how to position your assets to keep from spending your retirement dollars?
Our objective is to help families successfully navigate the college admission and financial aid planning process so their children don't simply attend the least expensive college, rather the one that best fits them – regardless of the cost!
Click Here to Learn More About Us
We are a proud participant in the SAGE Scholars Tuition Rewards® program
What are Tuition Rewards® points? SAGE Tuition Rewards is a unique private college savings program. Tuition Rewards Points are like frequent flyer miles - but for college tuition! Tuition Rewards are discounts off of tuition at over 350 participating private colleges and universities.